Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Graduation Campaign

Hello classmates,


PAY!!
Those who haven't pay RM50, Please do so before Wednesday.
I'll be in college whole day on Tuesday, feel free to visit me ^_^


GARAGE SALE
Please give 3 second hand and still usable item on this Wednesday.
Pass them to Jia Voon's house at 3, Jalan pjs 9/28.


FORM
Thursday get the accreditation form from me.
This form contains 40%marks. The form is for you to note down each time you participate in any activities and get signature from me to verify it.


Portfolio
Scott, Fafa, Colleen, Yuet Mun, Fanny, Chimeg
I need a photocopy of your 'Best Work Showcase & Selection Form'. Wai Khong give last time.


And remember to collect old news paper, magazines, cardboard boxes etc. for Recycling campaign ^^
If we cannot reach 5feet = almost as tall as human, then we will be fine Rm20 per class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Multimedia Seventy Eight Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon and MM78!